Vendor Managed Inventory
We are proud to be able to provide solutions for Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI). This is a process in which the supplier maintains ownership of their commodities until such time the customer requires that commodity for production. The vendor, in conjunction with the warehouse group will maintain appropriate inventory levels based on demand information that they receive from the customer.
- Reduce inventory levels and improve cash flow with no interruptions to production.
- Enable vendors to take ownership in supply chain management.
- Streamline operational tasks.
- Improve inventory accuracy.
- Protect the assets through proper storage and handling.
- Create a partnership between suppliers and Gabler Inc. that continually improves service to end customer.
Benefits of VMI
- Data entry errors are reduced.
- Speed of the processing is improved.
- Enhanced customer service is provided by both supplier and 3PL.
- A true partnership is formed between the customer, supplier and the 3PL.
- Visibility of the 3PL inventory data makes forecasting easier.
- Planning and ordering costs will decrease due to the responsibility being shifted to the supplier.
Allow us to assist you in developing the optimum solution to serve you
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!